Thursday, October 15, 2009

Kate Spade Inspired.....

I do usually pay attention to designers or trends as I do enjoy styling things up—I occasionally read women’s magazines for fashion ideas because they inspire "my style" sometimes. I prefer to find my inspiration amongst regular people from fellow bloggers or when I’m milling about & running errands.

However, when I spotted a Kate Spade ad for their fall collection. I so was amazed of this one piece that I made it my mission to find a similar one but yet vintage. I love the classic look mixed with my taste— I pretty much strive for any piece that makes my heart sing in my wardrobe.

I think their pieces are completely lust worthy, and unfortunately way too expensive for my budget. It’s still nice to look at though! But above is my absolute favorite Kate Spade inspired look!

Got the dress while treasure hunting last weekend! Isn’t it a sweeeeet looking dress! It will be on Etsy soon once I figure out how to clean 65% Dacron, 35% Cotton and lining is 100% cotton. Label is a Junior BAZAAR, Sears Roebuck USA. Any advise on how to clean this cute dress would mean so much.

12 comments:

calivintage said...

oh wow, that dress is so adorable!!! i think you could probably get away with just throwing it in the gentle cycle with cold water because dacron is just polyester, but if you're nervous about the lining, then probably hand wash, and hang to dry. good luck! can't wait to have a chance at it when it goes up for sale!

Fabiola "Fab" said...

you're just too sweeet calivintage! yeah I see you could sense that I'm a bit nervous but I get that way every that I get a lovely piece like this one! I just don't want to ruing a good thing!

I think I'll choose option two hahah. Thank you so much calivintage! xoxoxo

Fabiola "Fab" said...

Yeah I know I can't spell hahah... I think I'm doing pretty for english being my 3rd language.. :D

Antics of the Moon said...

wow just checked out your store! it is awesome! so many nice clothes..
Amazing blog! ♥ love your style!
lolavee.blogspot.com
XxxX

Becky Tjandera said...

wow that dress is so lovely ! love it ! and nice blog you have :)

daisychain said...

omg love it!

Isaure. said...

I lov retro dress ! :)

Emily Cato said...

I love that dress and I would probably wear it everywhere! lol.

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

lovely! you have such great taste in clothes! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Velo said...

i love this dress. cute!

MYCLOSETGARDEN said...

The dress is perfect! I don't follow trends very closely either. I love that you searched for a vintage version of the dress :)

http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com/

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

That dress is amazing!